4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rambling about stuff

I hate that I cut off the top of her head. I think this is such a good picture of Little Miss.



It is really neat to watch Adelyn grow and learn. She's been using her hands to play with stuff a lot more, and it is so cool to watch. She babbles all the time, and it really is the sweetest sound. She also screams like a little girl just for the sake of hearing herself scream. It is loud, high-pitched, and very funny.

We've slowly started feeding Addy rice cereal, and I can tell that it is not her favorite meal. She eats a little bit and decides that she's had enough. She does a good job of getting it all over her hands, face and bib though. She's not shy about letting me know that she's no longer happy!



I'm not looking forward to next week. I've only been away from Adelyn for about 3 hours, and that was only once. Next week, I'll be away from her for a whole work day! I know I'll miss her. I'm really glad that I'm only going back part-time. I hope I can make it through! I'll really miss things like this - I took this picture after we woke up. Adelyn is still in the bassinette, but I often put her in bed with me in the morning. She usually wakes up in a happy mood.

I've got a new computer, so I'm hoping to post pics more often!

No comments: