4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 19, 2007

I will rejoice!

Today is the day that God hath made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it! The weather was great, my back is feeling better, and Adelyn has been in a great mood. I'm enjoying the weekend before Monday comes.


I was attempting to take some pictures of Adelyn in this fluffy skirt, because I think it is too cute! However, after a few shots, she decided she wanted to be in her new favorite position - on her belly. We always put her on her back for naps and at bedtime, but 8 out of 10 times she rolls over to her belly shortly after putting her down. This has resulted in longer naps, but it makes me nervous, and I have to check on her every few minutes. This face means that the photo shoot is over!



Adelyn discovered her feet this week. I put this cute new sandals on her to show Grandma Pam, and Adelyn really liked them. She kept holding her feet out in front of her to look at them. Then when I stood her up she kept looking at her feet.




No comments: