4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Our Sweet Baby Girl is 4 Months Old!

It is hard to believe that Baby Girl is already 4 months old. In one way, it seems like we've had her forever, but in another way it seems like just yesterday when we were in the hospital waiting to bring her home home. I saw a 1 month old baby today, and she seemed so tiny compared to Adelyn. She was 9 lbs, and I couldn't believe that Adelyn was only 6 lbs 13 oz at one point. Seth and I were recently looking at some of the pictures we took her during her first couple of months. She's changed and grown so much. All veteran parents that we talk to tell us, "They grow up too fast." It really is true.

I posted the above picture today because Adelyn looks like such a big girl in this picture. She loves to stand up with someone nearby to help her with the balance part. She'll be walking before I know it...

1 comment:

Krystal said...

She really does look like a big girl standing there! I love that pink dress - too cute :)