4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First Week Review


The week isn't over, but I'm home today and Seth is home on Friday. Our little princess was a trooper. She fussed from time to time, but she made it through her first few days without momma. I had to come relieve Grandma a few hours earlier than planned on Wednesday, but Addy Rose made it through most of the day. Plus, I was more than ready to come home to her - I missed her a lot. She gave me the sweetest smile when I got home. She's been an angel today. We went to have her photos taken, and she smiled everytime! She normally tires of it quickly, but she was great the whole time.
She's getting so strong and funny. She's starting to sit up on her own. I always support her when she's sitting, but I've been taking my hand away and finding that she is supporting herself. This isn't a great pic of her, but you can see that she's sitting unassisted in the middle of her crib. I'll try to upload some more pics later.

No comments: