4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

What??? 11 months old! Nuh-uh!





I really can't believe that my baby girl is almost 1 year old! With the holiday season here, the end of the year is going to be here before I know it. I really wanted to post some video of my very skilled walker, but it takes too long and I'm tired. So, I'll just tell you about it. She's such a good little walker. She walks all around the house and looks SO CUTE doing it.


In other news, I discovered today that I could keep Adelyn entertained for about an hour with my wallet that contains my 159 cards. I don't use credit cards, but I have debit cards for 3 different accounts, a few emergency credit cards, a few department store credit cards that I never carry a balance on, id cards for stuff like health insurance, my CPA id card, club cards for places like Kroger, Subway, Qdoba, and Speedway, etc... Anyway, I gave her the entire wallet - she removed the contents and played with the stuff for a long time. She normally gets bored with stuff pretty quick, so I was surprised.


Her other favorite thing to play with is my cell phone. She actually calls people that are in my phone book. If you get a call and you hear squealing, and a little one saying "hey momma", it is Adelyn. She's called a few of my co-workers recently. She loves it! She also waves to people on the phone. When Seth is talking to her on the phone and says "hi" she'll start waving.

No comments: