4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Tricks and Toys

I was just telling someone how much Adelyn is learning these days. We put lotion on her after her evening bath, and she helps rub it in. If you ask her if she needs lotion on her belly, she'll start rubbing her belly. She'll also stick out her tongue on command. Her dad taught her that.
Taking the battery cover off the TV remote and taking the batteries out is one of her less desirable tricks. She cries when I take it away from her. I hated to do it, because I know my brother, Josh, will call it "ghetto", but I had to break down and put some tape on the remote. Josh will get a taste of this kind of stuff soon enough!
Grandma Pam got Adelyn a pretend kitchen for Christmas. She and Daddy put it together this afternoon. I spectated and offered unwanted opinions.

No comments: