4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Learning So Much!

This picture is for Grandma Debbie - Adelyn is sporting her new fatigues.


It doesn't surprise me at all that Adelyn is capable of learning new stuff, but she has surprised me several times in the last few times. She's learned so many things that we've made no effort to teach her. She picks up so many things. She has been shaking her head no for a while and sometimes she is just doing it because she thinks it is fun. But, she's started nodding to answer questions. Sometimes she nods yes even if she doesn't know what I'm asking, but it is still pretty neat that she knows she is being asked a question and that a response is warranted.

Also, tonight I told her that she has pretty hair. She reached up and rubbed her head. I was surprised and thought it might be a coincidence, so I asked her where her hair is and she did it again. I've never tried to teach her about hair. This is one of those things she's just picked up.

She's always been an interactive baby, but she's becoming more interactive all the time. It is amazing how fast she's learning new things. As we near her first birthday and I have sad feelings about how fast she's growing up, I also realize that we have so many neat years to look forward to.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes she is a smart girl shes been teaching me things since her arrivsl in this world. She is amn amazing girl so glad we have her. Love Grandma Pam