4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dinner and a Prayer Request


Adelyn eats several different kinds of table food, but I usually fix her something and Seth and I something else. Well tonight, we all had spaghetti. She really liked the whole wheat pasta. There was just enough tomato sauce to make a mess and keep the spaghetti from sticking together and getting hard.
Please pray for my Grandma Marlene. I have 2 Grandmas and everything about them is different. Grandma Rosie (I know she's reading, so hi Grandma!) has always been very healthy and even though she's over 80, she still does whatever she wants. She mows her yard and travels and could outwork a lot of 30 year olds. Grandma Marlene is only in her late 60s, but she's been in bad health for years. Anyway, her health has been getting worse lately. Please say a prayer for her.

No comments: