4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

To be a baby!



Babies are so neat, and smart. They do what feels good in life. They don't worry about who is watching or what others might think. Yesterday, in Kroger, I gave her a biter biscuit while we shopped. She managed to get it all over her face, hands and clothes. Did she care? Heck no, it tasted good. People looked at her and laughed and smiled. She didn't care that she was a mess! I gave her some steamed squash today. She didn't care that she had it on her nose. She only cared that it was yummy!

I first posted about my attempt at bow making months ago. Well, I've stayed with it. I've gotten better at it, and I love doing it. If only I could make a living this way... Here is a snowman bow that I made. I've started selling bows to help pay for the cost of ribbon since I have to buy it in quantities bigger than I need for just Adelyn.

2 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

Super cute picture - she's adorable!! And she makes the BEST bows!! I have a few and lots more on order!! ~W

Krystal said...

What you are selling bows and you didn't even tell me???? You have serious skills - that snowman bow is adorable!