4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2007

One little, two little, three little...

Teeth! After having her 2 bottom teeth for months, 2 more have broken the surface on the top. Tooth number 5 will not be far behind as I can already see it. If you enlarge the first and third pictures you can see the top tooth.






I know a few of you have mentioned Adelyn's bow collection. Well, the sad truth is that Addy Rose is getting bigger, smarter, and she knows what she likes and doesn't like. She used to never pull at the headbands, but she's started objecting to my accessorizing lately. In the pic below she decided to wear the bow as a necklace. But, more often than not lately, she just pulls them off and puts them in her mouth. I've tried to explain to her that mommy has worked hard on her bows and they are meant to be worn on her head, but she doesn't really care. The one little, two little reference is pulling double duty. I was talking about teeth earlier, but I also have a little video of Adelyn sounding like an Indian Chief! Her Great Grandfather was a full-blooded Cherokee... I'll put the video in it's own post since it is easier for me that way!

No comments: