4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

Her First Steps! and Halloween Presents?

We knew they were coming because Adelyn has been standing up for longer and longer periods. She took her first steps yesterday, and she's taken a few steps a time several times since then. I don't have video of the walking yet, but I do have some more pictures of her standing up.


More often than not she is holding something when she stands.

I was lying in the floor and didn't get a good shot of her face, but isn't her belly cute? Sometimes she puts her hands over her head when she's standing, I guess she is celebrating!



Grandma Pam brought Adelyn this chair with Cinderella on it for Halloween... Addy Rose looks too cute sitting in her very own chair.
She also brought her a singing Mickey Mouse. It sings several songs including Ring Around the Rosie, but instead of ashes, ashes, it says 1-2-3... I'm not sure why.

No comments: