4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

New Friends :)

Adelyn and I have made new friends! Whitney (not pictured) and Maria (the cutie below with Adelyn) are great, and I loved spending time with this afternoon. Whitney and I were born on the exact same day, and Adelyn and Maria are just over 1 month apart in age.


Look at my little stinker trying to take Maria's headband. Maria was such a good girl and never took it off. I've given up putting them on Adelyn. She instantly takes them off to play with them.



Maria is another blue-eyed beauty, and she's so sweet!


This is the first time Adelyn has really played with another baby. She smiled a lot, and I think they had a good time.


Wouldn't it be neat if these two girls grow up as friends and then and could look back to these pictures when they first met each other at less than 1 year old?


Mmm, puzzle pieces make good snacks!



Thanks again for having us over, Whitney!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

We loved having you! Adelyn is so precious! You got some GREAT pictures of the girls! I think I might steal a few....or at least post a link on my blog! :) Hope to see you again sometime.