4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Karate Kid?

Seth and I were talking about the kind of activities we'd like to involve Addy in when she gets older. Of course we want her to be involved in church and learn about God, but we were also thinking it would be cool to take her to karate lessons! I don't think she'll need any encouragement - she likes to inflict pain on her poor daddy.

Here's a picture from our visit with Great Granny Rosie this week. All the excitement wore Addy Rose out. She was asleep as soon as we got in the van!

I have several more pics that I'd like to post, but I need to get ready for church now. I spend a lot of time styling Adelyn's hair. :) Bald is beautiful!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Hahahaha!!!! That is the funniest pic of Adelyn ever!!! That girl will be dangerous when she gets some karate skills :)