4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2007

Adelyn Rose is 7 Months Old!

It is so hard to believe that Adelyn Rose is already 7 months old! The last half part of the year always flies by, so I know that before I know it, I'm going to be saying that I can't believe that she's a year old. Here a few more pictures of our trip to Illinois. Little Miss did not sleep in this crib at Grandma's, but I did set her down in it for a second while I changed my shirt. She popped right up and stoop up as soon as I sat her down. She's pulling up and climbing on everything and everyone! She's been crawling more in the past few days too. She is really getting fast.


Adelyn has 5 cousins in Illinois, and they can't get enough of her. Her she is with cousin Brody at Grandma's. Unfortunately, we don't have many pictures of her with her other relatives because she decided to really be a Mommy's girl during this visit.
Speaking of cousins, I don't think I've announced on the blog that Adelyn is going to have a new cousin next year. Please pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby for Uncle Josh and Aunt Jessica. We're very excited for them. By that time, Addy will probably be very interested in other babies.

No comments: