4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy (Seth)!

It is hard to believe that a whole year has passed since Seth's last birthday. I believe what others have told me for years - the older you get, the faster time seems to go by. Daily I feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband, and I know Addy is a very fortunate little girl because her daddy loves her very much. Happy Birthday to my sweetheart! Addy and I love you very much!
On to pictures of the Little Miss. I know it has been a few days!

Great Granny Rosie, Mommy and Adelyn Rose
Adelyn was really good for Great Granny - Grandma discovered Adelyn's love for music.
Adelyn and Grandma Pam

Here's Adelyn in her home-made car. Whenever the clothes baskets are out, Addy crawls over to climb on/in them. This time Daddy made her a car out of it. She giggled when he pulled her around in it.

A little sippy cup action... Adelyn shows a lot of interest whenever I'm drinking water. I usually give her little sips, but this is much easier for her to manage on her own.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday, Seth!!

Addy looks so big with that sippy cup -- she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Seth! I'm horrible at sending birthday cards anymore, but we remembered. Kyli told her teacher that yesterday was her uncle's birthday. I'm glad we know about your blogsite now. The boys and I like to get on and look at Adelyn. (We liked the video.) Lesley