4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Just hanging out...

First of all, I just want to say that I'm so happy that Adelyn's Illinois family members have the blog address. Since we don't get to see you in person that often, pictures are a good way for you to see how Little Miss is doing and all the stuff she's getting into. She's getting funnier all the time. She's been crawling well and pulling up for several weeks. She pulls up on everything and stands up all the time. She will even crawl over to the wall and use it for support to stand up. She does a fake laugh that is pretty funny, and she's been dancing when she hears music. I'm going to try to get the dancing on video tomorrow.

Here's Adelyn after church today. She was so sleepy and wouldn't flash a sweet smile for her daddy. Speaking of sleepy - Addy Rose slept for 11 hours straight last night. That isn't an accomplishment for most babies, but for this little firecracker, that's wonderful! She's just so active, and she really doesn't seem to require much sleep.


I finally took the time to make a bow/headband for the baby girl. While I was making it, Daddy put these blue tights on Adelyn's head. Does she look like a thug baby? I think you can really see how much she looks like Seth in this picture.

Here's the finished product. It took me way too long to produce this. I decided if I quit my job and started selling these that I'd have to charge about $100 each to make it worth my time... It looks like I better keep doing bank exams and buying my bows from the experts.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I think your bow turned out great!!! Maybe you could teach me how to do that???