4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

To Grandma's House We Go!

I was really proud of sweet Adelyn this weekend. We took a 4.5 hour trip to Illinois to visit Seth's parents. There were definitely some rough times in the car, but for a 5 1/2 month old baby, she did so well. She saw her grandparents, 1 great aunt, 2 aunts and 5 cousins! Needless to say, Addy Rose got plenty of attention this weekend. She really was an angel this weekend. She got a little overwhelmed a few times when too many kids crowded around at once, but we expected that. She started reaching her arms out to come to me, which I think is very cool. I like that when she gets tired and uncomfortable that she wants to be with her momma. I didn't get that many good pics from this weekend, but here are a few.

Aunt Lesley is holding Little Miss while cousins, Jordan, Garrett and Brody, check her out.

Adelyn really took to her Grandpa. He even got her to sleep once by rubbing her back while I was taking a shower!
On the way home, our little stinker only slept for 40 minutes. I had to be pretty creative in my entertainment methods for the rest of the 4.5 hours. All future road trips will have to take place in a mini van or when Baby Girl is a little older.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Oh, no, we've got a big road trip in coming up :o

I'm glad to hear that Adelyn got some extra attention - since she never gets any at home :) hahahaha