4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Calling All Cooks!

I'm taking up Pampered Chef orders to help Krystal & Michael raise funds for their 2 adoptions. (www.braydenboy.blogspot.com). If you'd like to place an order, definitely let me know. I have several PC products that I love, and I already have my eye on a few more. Check out the trifle bowl at www.pamperedchef.com. Let me know if you want to place an order online. I'll figure out the link specific to the Krystal's party and send it to you.

Here a couple of pictures from today and yesterday.
Momma's little girl loves green beans! I think I should try to sell this picture to Del Monte, the maker of Nature's Goodness baby food! We've started undressing Addy when we she eats. A bib just doesn't provide enough coverage! I got tired of soaking all of her clothes until I did a load of laundry.




Adelyn is fascinated with Seth's hats. She loves to look at them when he's wearing them and play with them when he's not wearing them. Here's a cute pic of her in Daddy's hat. You see that shimmer under her eye? That is a left over tear. My baby girl can be quite emotional sometimes... Fussing one minute and smiling the next.

No comments: