4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Sharks!

Some friends of ours recently went to the beach, where some real live sharks were hanging around. We have a different type of shark at our house. Daddy is teaching Addy to be a pool shark. She may look innocent, but she's got skillz!


I think I'm stripes. Let me grab this ball right here and start working my magic!


I'm gonna go get it!

Got it, but mom caught me. Something tells me she isn't going to let me put this in my mouth!


Speaking of our friends, http://www.braydenboy.blogspot.com/, they are adopting two precious boys from Guatemala. Adoption is very expensive and they are doing some fundraising to help with the cost of getting these boys home. If you can help, click on their blog or look for the link on my blog to renew your magazine subscriptions or start a new subscription. Seth just subscribed to Family Handy Man! They will also be having a few other fundraisers in the coming weeks including a Pampered Chef event. Please let me know if you'd like to order something!

No comments: