4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Growing So Fast!

I know it has been a while since I've posted, but I've been busy and tired!!

Adelyn had her 6 month well baby visit on Monday. The doctor said that she looks "marvelous!" She was 26.5 inches long (75th percentile) and weighed 16 lbs 10 oz (60th percentile). Her little head was 41.5 inches around, and her head circumference has always been in the 25th percentile. I was guessing that she weighed 16 lbs 12 oz, so I was really close.

As seen here, Addy's current favorite food is avocados! I usually undress her because we always make a big mess! You can also see her 2 little teeth in this picture.

Look at this very serious look she's giving me!

Inside the exersaucer is for babies, Addy says she is a big girl and can stand on the outside and play with stuff! This girl is going to be on the move very soon. She is starting to crawl a little and can make it across a blanket in record time! Grandma Pam refers to it as a cage, but we are going to need to buy a play yard very soon. With 2 sets of stairs in our house, we need to make things a little safer for a little one around here.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Adelyn looks so big standing there!!! She also looks like such a cutie!!!!