4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2007

Too Cute!

Adelyn really is a ton of fun these days and she cracks me up! These pictures were taken moments within each other. This pout below never went further than a pout, but it sure does look like a crying spell is coming!

Everything is good here. Addy is becoming so mobile - she's no longer allowed to take naps on the bed. I've always barricaded her with pillows, but she's too strong and fast for that these days. Work is going well - after 5 days out in the real world over the last 2 weeks, I get to work from home for the next 2 weeks. I don't expect the good times to last though.
She slept in her crib in her room last night and did really well. I think it bothered Seth and I more than it bothered her. I missed having her nearby.
Baby Girl still has the prettiest blue eyes, but I read the other day that you shouldn't get attached to blue eyes since they can change as late as 9 months.

Sorry for taking so long to post! This week should be better!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

That pout pic is the best!!!

I've read the same thing about eye color, so I am trying not to get too attached to PG's baby blues -- it is hard though :)

Anonymous said...

Aww! She's adorable! She looks just like you.

Wonder if she'll like walking around the neighborhood eating Laffy Taffy when she's 15 ;)