4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Miracle Gro!

I definitely consider Adelyn a miracle! God has blessed us so abundantly. I've used Miracle Gro on my flower beds before, and the stuff works! Maybe breast milk is nature's version of Miracle Gro. Our baby girl is growing so fast! Look at Little Miss hold her own bottle. She's been putting her hands on her bottle for a while now. We assumed they were just placed there. Seth took his hand off the bottle and we found that she can hold it up all by herself. Maybe this is typical of babies at this age, but it surprised us. Then again, we are surprised and amazed by our angel on a daily basis.

Look at these poses! I didn't help her get into these. It is hard work being a baby, so I guess she just felt like kicking back and relaxing! I'm glad the camera was nearby. :)



No comments: