4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Busy, Busy Week!

I'm helping with Vacation Bible School at church this week, and it is wearing me out!!! We had 32 pre-schoolers last night! I'm in charge of crafts, and crafting with 4 and 5 year olds is funny. Some kids are not interested at all while other kids are so meticulous that they can't finish their craft in the allotted time. I'm sure that I will collapse on Friday evening, but I know it is worth it.


Here's our pretty pretty princess with her mommy!
Miss Too Cool!

And, honey bun in the big girl bathtub!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the prettiest grandbaby and great grandbaby in the world. Love you!

Krystal said...

Addy is a doll! I'm telling you, I think she must be the most advanced four month old ever!! Look at her sitting up and splashing in the big girl tub :)