4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Just a few more pictures!

One day I will get good at this and format it well and include interesting posts and funny captions (like in Brayden's blog), but for right now I'll just be posting some pics as often as I can. To be honest, her eyes are open for such a short amount of time that it makes getting very many good pictures kind of tough.
hanging out on the playmat...
looking cute for mommy and the camera...
looking a teeny bit surprised!


this almost looks like a smile or laugh...
a good picture of how huge all her outfits are!
Here's one of Addy sleeping on her Daddy. Good night!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Can we get a blog update here?? I know that Addy is keeping you busy -- but I want to see more pics :)

Anonymous said...

She grows prettier every day. I am amazed to see that she sleeps without you guys. Shes pretty attached as attached as she is amazing. God shes adorable