4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

4 weeks old!

I know it has been 2 weeks since I've posted, and I'm so sorry! Adelyn isn't happy unless she is being held, which means that Seth and I spend a lot of time holding her. So, I've had to limit my internet/email time to make sure I can find time to accomplish a few other things.
Anyway, without further delay, here she is...




She is growing and getting chubby. This sleeper used to be huge on her.











A little sleeping angel. You'll notice in several of her pictures that she likes to keep her arms above her head. I'm not sure what that is all about.




There is something so sweet and cute about baby feet.





Adelyn likes looking in this mirror.

Adelyn and her daddy!

3 comments:

Soleilmavis said...

Nice blog

Krystal said...

Oh, my goodness -- She has changed so much! I love the pics with her arms all stretched out. That is so cute :) Adelyn really is a doll baby!

Anonymous said...

What are you gonna do she will be a beauty queen by 6 months. She is adorable.