4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Two Weeks Old!



We took Adelyn to the doctor today for her two week check-up. After being born at 7 lbs 8 oz, she dropped down to 6 lbs 13 oz last week. Today she was back up to 7 lbs 5 oz, which is great news! She loves to eat, so I have no fear that her weight will continue to rise at a healthy level.
The doctor again cautioned us about being careful through RSV season, but other than that she said that Adelyn looks very healthy! Her next appointment is when she is 2 months old, and she will have to get 3 shots! I'm sure she and mommy will both shed some tears.

I probably haven't been taking as many pictures as I should, but I did manage to take several more. Take a look and feel free to post in comments section if you have a favorite.


Here is Adelyn in one of the few newborn outfits we have. The 0-3 mos. stuff is still pretty big on her.









Adelyn loves to sleep! She looks so peaceful.







This is after the first bath received at home in the robe Aunt Lesley gave her. I have some better pics to post, but my laptop is acting up (and Sweet Adelyn just woke up), and I don't want to lose all the pics I've uploaded so far. I'll add some more really soon.
Take care and God Bless!
Tabitha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her and am thankful to God for her and to you and Seth for allowing me to see her. Shes under pretty tight restrictions.