4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Adelyn Rose is here!











We are so blessed! At 12:49 p.m. on January 9, 2007, Adelyn Rose was born via c-section to two very proud parents. Adelyn is such a joy to us. She is such a sweet baby, and Seth is such a good daddy to her. More details to come, but I thought I should get some pics posted soon.






I'll get better at formatting this stuff later. Right now the goal is just to get some pics out there since I'm not sure when I'll be seeing many of you. As nervous new parents we are following all the pediatrician's recommendations including not getting out too much for the first 6 weeks because of the fragility of a newborn's immune system. I'd feel more comfortable if it wasn't cold and flu season!
Last thought - sorry the pics aren't more recent (these are all from the hospital stay). Our current computer and digital camera are not compatible, so I have to wait until our next outing to get the more recent pics off the camera.

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

Just testing this function. :)

Krystal said...

Adelyn is so beautiful!!! I am so glad that you started a blog so that I can see pics of her all the time :) Try to get some rest and enjoy your new blessing!!!!

joyce_kessler said...

Your baby is very pretty! She looks a lot like you when you were little, and also looks like Seth. I hope you, her, and the new Daddy is doing okay!

*Love,
Aunt Joyce

Unknown said...

She is a beauty. Congrats to both of you. I hope all is well.

Love,
Andi

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all. She is such a blesing and so beautiful to watch and to hold. Love to all