4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is my first Valentine's Day as a parent! Adelyn has changed the way Seth and I function and spend time together, but it is for the good. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss all the one on one time that Seth and I use to have together, but we are very happy to have a new member of our family. Here are a few pics from the last week. Adelyn was 5 weeks old yesterday.
I like the sleeping baby pics!

I added this one because you can tell her eyes are blue, or at least you could when I was looking at a bigger version of this picture on my computer. You may not be able to see it. I'm wondering if she'll have blue eyes like her daddy. It is hard to tell at this stage, but I think she is going to look a lot like her daddy when she's older.

I think this one got blurry when I tried to make it bigger, but I added it for the blue eyes also.

BATH TIME
I saved the best pics for last. Adelyn didn't really enjoy her first couple of baths. I think she got cold, even with the sponge baths. But, I remembered a trick that I have used for myself when I used to take baths. To keep exposed parts of her warm, we draped warm wet wash cloths on her and poured warm water over them when they got cool. She seemed to really enjoy it!




I'm still struggling to get much accomplished in a regular day, but I'm hoping that I'll get a little more productive as time goes by. One day soon, I hope to find time to reconnect with all the people I've lost touch with since becoming Adelyn's dedicated milk producer and comforter!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

She is soooooo cute!!! Those bathtime pics really are the best :)

Anonymous said...

You always loved baths when you were little it was hard to get you out of them. Gosh she is almost as pretty as you were and are. Love ya.