4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Diapers are a skinny girl's friend!


I have other pics to post today, but I couldn't resist this... Adelyn looks like the 90's thugs that I went to high school with! Her pants are sagging and her panties are showing. Potty training has gone exceptionally well, which is great, except for one thing... A skinny girl like Adelyn relies on the bulk of the diaper to hold her pants up. Her shirt is a 3T and almost too short. Her pants are a 2T and fit fine in the inseam, but the waist is too big. I have bought her belts, but few toddler pants have belt loops. For her sake, I hope she continues to take after her Daddy (long and lean). A lot of gymboree and TCP items have the adjustable waistband, but not these. Oh well, today, Adelyn = thug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice maybe I can help her with her mannerism and walk. Or maybe we should ask one of the Uncles