4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Sweetie Likes to Pretend

I think I forgot to post about how Adelyn gets a purse on her shoulder, walks to the door and waves bye to Seth and I, but here are some pics of her pretending with her kitchen stuff. She likes to stir it up and then taste! She'll even give Seth and I a taste if we ask her to.

Here she is "stirring it up!"

She pulled her bow off, and she was trying to put it back on. Adelyn got this outfit for Christmas from Grandma Debbie. It was huge on her at first, but she's finally putting on some weight and it is fitting pretty good now!


I love my little sweetie, but boy does she know how to throw a fit... She throws her head back and everything.





Remember when this girl wanted nothing to do with a pacifier?? At her 6 month pediatrician appointment, the doc suggested we use a pacifier to get her to sleep through the night. We started offering it to her, and she decided that she'd keep it!




2 comments:

Becca said...

I love the one of her screaming! I also like the white sweater and green skirt - she looks like she is ready for golf!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Well what can u say she knows what she wants and how to get it. At least it works when I am watching her. Grandma Pam