4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Give me your best smile

Adelyn has many "tricks"! She knows how to bark and moo and what animals make those sounds. She "helps" with the laundry. She is the best banana eater in the world. She turns off the TV if she's decided it is time to leave the room. I could go on and on. She's also started giving us this super happy grin on command. If we tell her to give us her best smile, she gives us one of these... It cracks us up everytime!

2 comments:

Becca said...

She is so cute - and it even looks like she has a little halo above her head!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Yes I noticed the halo as well, how appropriate! She is definately a bundle of sunshine. I am always excited when im on my way to visit. Love to all. Mom