4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

We Miss You Grandma Pam

My mom went to Nevada to visit my grandfather. We'll miss her while she's there, but she can always check on us from there. Here are some pics!
Adelyn just relaxing in the floor. This is such a rare sight. She's normally going 100 miles a minute.
This is one of her favorite books, "Whirly the Helicopter."

What a cute little smile!

Our little monkey has entered the climbing stage. She has climbed all of the stairs going from the main floor to the upstairs several times today. It looks like she wanted to climb out of this chair too.
Stacking the blocks in new for Adelyn. Until recently, she only waited for us to build them up while she knocked them down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there to read with my girl I miss her and you guys very much. Love Mom aka Grandma Pam