4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged...

Ok, Becca has tagged me.

Here is what you do:
The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~
Post the rules on your blog~
Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are 7 wierd/strange facts about myself.

Here are 7 wierd/strange facts about me - I don't think they are actually strange, but maybe unknown or somewhat interesting...

1. I'm a CPA and make a living as a bank examiner, but lately I spend hours making bows for not much profit.

2. He died before I was old enough to know him, but my paternal grandfather was 100% Cherokee.

3. I lived in Reno, NV.

4. My husband and I used to work together, and I loved being able to spend so much time with him! Most couples wouldn't want to be together 24/7, but I thought it was wonderful.

5. I used to jog and be somewhat athletic. I could easily jog for 5 miles... I need to get off the couch and back on the treadmill.

6. I'm sort of a weather fanatic. I like to know what the weather is supposed to be like.

7. This isn't strange, but I am proud of it, so my 7th item - I set a goal to breastfeed for at least a year - I made it, and I'm so glad I did.

Instead of tagging 7, I'll just extend an open invitation!

No comments: