4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fashion Show for Grandma Debbie

Before I forget - Adelyn Rose was 10 months old yesterday!! Her first b-day will be here before I know it! She's getting so big. She's so smart, sweet, and funny.


Seth's mom is planning a group portrait of the grandkids. Since we are 4+ hours apart, I'm showing her Adelyn's wardrobe electronically! Instead of emailing these pics to Lesley and Katie, I thought I'd post these pics for everyone to enjoy. These are right before nap time, so there aren't any smiley baby pics. Plus, she really didn't want to stay still! Debbie, look at these and see if you see something that would work. I ordered a few new outfits that will be arriving any day too. Plus, I mentioned the light pink smocked dress, look at yesterday's post for that one. I've got more outfits to put on her, but she had enough after these.



This skirt is probably a little long. She has a matching shrug for this outfit.





2 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

she is sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

she has 10000s of outfits Im sure she has something to wear. I have never seen so many clothes. It could become a habit for her to have so much. I am glad to contribute so if you need any shopping help just let me know. Love ya both, G. Pam