4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

The Christmas Season is Here!

I normally decorate the whole house inside and out for Christmas. We are scaling down this year due to busy little hands that like to get into everything and the lack of free time that we now have. I'm evening skipping ornaments on the tree. I decorated it with silk flowers since Adelyn can't break them and get cut. Here are a few pics of my princess looking festive! I got some better pics, but I'm saving those incase I use them on our Christmas cards.

Adelyn decided to remove her headband and korker bow and put it on the tree. She thought it was pretty funny.
This girl loves to play with laundry baskets. She likes taking laundry out, putting various things in the baskets and sitting in them. She got in this by herself. Seth gave her a little company by adding Mickey and Raggedy Ann (courtesy of Grandma Pam and Grandma Debbie).

No comments: