4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Some mid-week pictures! Peek-a-boo!


Baby Girl was in such a good mood today. Here she is smiling in the high chair! I probably have about 50 different pictures from different times of this smiling girl in her high chair. I love them all!
She's started playing peek-a-boo lately. Seth and I were sitting with her on the couch and and she just started doing it! My mom said she was doing it with her the other day too!


Where's the baby??



There she is!


I've been working on Adelyn's bow collection lately. She's as interested in them as I am.


Exciting news - My brother and sister-in-law went to the doctor today for her 20 week ultrasound. The doctor said that he's fairly certain that it is A LITTLE GIRL! How exciting! Please say a prayer for a healthy little one to arrive in early February! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Adelyn Rose has the brightest smile :) AND playing peekaboo??? How cute is that!!!!