4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 8, 2007

A few pictures

We've had a busy week here. I'm preparing for a bank exam that is going to keep me busy over the next several weeks, and we had a visitor! Grandma Debbie came to see Adelyn Rose. Baby Girl was very good and made sure that Grandma was quite entertained!
I put this little hat on Addy. It is the one she wore in the hospital. Then it came all the way down her forehead. It is amazing how she has grown!
This is a sad pic of mommy's angel. I'm sure we all would agree that Adelyn is too pretty to cry! I try telling her that, but from time to time she insists on having herself a good cry.

I know I've had a slow couple of weeks with getting pictures posted, and I'd like to say that I'm going to get better next week, but I'll probably be pretty busy with work the next few weeks. I'll do my best tough. I do have a short video to post of little miss bop-a-roo bopping along to some music. As long as it uploads ok, I'll post it very soon!
One last thing, please pray for Addy's Uncle Justin. Pray that God guides him and provides him understanding and strength. Thanks :)

No comments: