4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter and some new toys!

It has been a long time since I've posted. I always have tons of pictures, but I guess I just need to get motivated to plug the camera in and upload them.

We have had a wonderful Easter weekend, even if the weather was dreadful! Adelyn has been so good this weekend (with the exception of a few cries during church). We've all had a chance to relax and recharge. We needed it. This week was tiring for all of us. Seth is working from home some next week, which is nice since he had such a long commute last week.

Here are some pictures of Adelyn in her Easter dress. I bought tights to go with the outfit, but they were HUGE!! We went with ruffled socks and the prettiest little shoes that were a gift from Grandma before little Adelyn was born.


Being this pretty makes a little one very tired...

Very, very tired...

I know bumbo seats are really for babies that have reached 4 months, but Adelyn does a really good job of holding her head up, so we've been trying ours out a little bit at a time. She likes it for a little while, but then wants to be held or be on the go! She really digs sitting up on her own like a big girl though. She also really likes to stand on her feet while someone helps her balance the rest of her body.
I also know that exersaucers are for babies 4 months and older, but after spending so much time putting it together, I wanted to see if she liked it. At this point she was more interested in chewing on the edge of the seat, but I know she will get hours of enjoyment out of it later.
I just thought it would be cute to take a pic of tiny little Addy in the big chair! This chair will accomodate 2 adults and 2 pit bulls - I've seen it many times. Now that the doggies are at Uncle Justin's, we don't have to cover the chair with a slipcover anymore!
That's all for now. I hope everyone is doing well and Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She gets prettier every day. I know she is such a joy for you guys and I love spending time with her. She does have an impish little smile though so expect her to have a few tricks up her sleeves. Love to you all. Grandma Pam

Anonymous said...

Adelyn is beautiful and looks very happy. I hope you all have a great day.

Krystal said...

Addy was sooo cute in that dress! She is such a doll :) I think she's quite advanced for her age, so the 4 month old stuff is no problem for her!!!