4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2007

6 1/2 hours of Sleep!!

Of course I have some cute pics of Adelyn to post, but listen to this - Adelyn slept for six and a half hours straight one night this week! She's been regularly logging 4 or 5 hour stretches at night, but this is a new record! I was getting a little worried after talking to people that have said their kids didn't sleep well until they were 2 or 3 years old!


Also, she had done it a few times in the last several weeks, but Adelyn has been laughing more lately! Tuesday night Seth was playing with her and making a funny face - she laughed every time. It was adorable.

Her other trick is the lower lip pout - she did it for the first time when Uncle Justin held her (he has facial hair and I guess it scared her). She also did it at the doctor's office the other day. Sometimes she does it when new people hold her. It is so cute! I'll have to try to get a picture.

Miss Addy is growing way too fast. She's 3.5 months old. Both of these outfits below are 6-9 month outfits! I thought she'd wear them a little early, but I didn't expect them to fit this well right now.





Adelyn is good at letting me know when she's not happy - she doesn't really like hats.


2 comments:

Krystal said...

YAY on the 6.5 hrs of sleep :) It must be so fun with little laughter - I can't wait!!! Addy is so adorable in the cherry dress, even if she doesn't like the hat.

Anonymous said...

but she is so adorable in them. I love the pictures and you are right you need one of "the pout" Love to all. Mom