4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Growing up too fast!

Adelyn gets more fun everyday. Sometimes it is hard to believe that she is still so young. Over the last week she has become much more "talkative". Her favorite thing/sound to say/make is "hey". I know it will be a long time before she says actual words, but hearing her little voice is so sweet.

Here are a couple of pictures I snapped this morning while we were getting ready for church. This hat was too big to wear in church, but it was cute anyway.




I took this pic for Tonya. She's wearing her sweet baby bunny dress. She cried everytime I tried to put the matching hat on her. I figured I'd try another day.


That's all the pics for now. In other news, please say a prayer for my Grandfather. He lives in Reno, NV and had an aneurism. Also, please pray for my mom's safety as she travels to Reno to be with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the knid thoughts and prayers. Granddad is recovering and doing well. Mom

Anonymous said...

ah my fingers cant keep up with my thoughts. Kind. Love ya, Mom