4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

God Always Works Things Out

This week started out kind of stressful, but as usual, God always works things out. It is with a lot of sadness that Seth and I packed up their belongings and sent Caesar and Cleo back to Justin's house. We've cared for them for the last 19 months, but the time was right to let them go back to their first home. Justin just recently moved to a place where he could have them, and he wanted them. Seth and I miss them, but I know it is the right thing for right now. We'll probably wait until the little princess starts asking for a puppy before we get another one. After losing Gus in January to cancer, I think I may need a doggie break right now.

In Addy news... Adelyn went to the doctor on Monday, and got three shots. The poor little thing had real tears in her eyes. I think it hurt Seth and I worse than it hurt her though. She weighed in at 11 lbs. 5 oz! That's 4 lbs more than her last appointment. She right around the 50th percentile for weight and 60th percentile for height. It is amazing how fast the time has gone by. Here are a few pics of Miss Adelyn.

Too bad that I cut off the top of her head on this one! She was smiling and everything!
You can really see how much she looks like Seth in this picture!




I love this striped turtleneck. The colors are so pretty together, and the stripes match the flowers going down the legs of her pants. This isn't the best pic, but I thought I'd post it anyway...



I have the hardest time keeping her fingernails short. I have to clip or file them every few days, and it is hard! You can see the tiny scratch she gave herself right between her eyebrows.

I don't remember what I did to make her laugh, but I was quick with the camera this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Shes great I love having a grandbaby!!!!!! And you guys as well.

Anonymous said...

Looking back as its 5/15/ now you have to admit God must have known it would be so tough to try to have the puppies and +The Princess". The dogs are happy and so is she. I love you all!