4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Entering the Holiday Season...
















We went to Southern Lights on Sunday to officially kick off the Christmas Season. The lights were okay, but Adelyn enjoyed the petting zoo the most! I enjoyed it too. I thought I bumped into someone, but I turned around and a camel was nudging me because he wanted me to feed him. He was actually really soft! We had a great time.
I've had an emotional few days. A young man at church committed suicide, my mom and I had a misunderstanding, and I've just been feeling pulled in a lot of different directions. I think I'm tired. Tonight I was going through Adelyn's clothes to find some stuff for a mom that needs some things, and I started feeling sad as I realized how much Adelyn's grown. She's getting so big, and even though I pray about adoption, God doesn't seem to be talking back to me about adoption, and other biological children doesn't seem to be in the cards... So, it's a little sad to think I'll never have another baby, even though Adelyn will always be my baby!
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for all my blessings -- great and small! I've been blessed beyond measure!

No comments: