4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Time!


We are already a few weeks into Spring, and the weather has gone back and forth over the last several weeks. My sinuses do not appreciate the constant changes in the weather. Adelyn has gotten to enjoy a few nice days outside in summery clothes, but most of our days have been chilly or overcast lately.

Nana bought a Horton, and I love the way Adelyn annunciates when she says Horton. Very cute!


-helping Daddy get rid of the dandelions! :)

- Taking a drawing break after a hard day of fighting fires.




-Saying good-bye to one of my favorite outfits. I love this little jumper, and she's hardly gotten to wear it. I bought it when she was tiny knewing I'd have to wait for her to grow into it, and then I almost forgot about it. As you can see, her 2Ts are getting kind of short.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL what more can be said. She has so many sides to her personality already. She is amazing to be around soon she will be doing things I have never heard of or understand anyway

Anonymous said...

In this last picture you can really see where she looks like Seth. The eye shape and brows I guess but the resemblence is strong here