4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana!!!

Adelyn loves her nana! When Nana comes over, Seth and I can walk out the door and Adelyn hardly even notices. I'm so glad that she comes to see us so often. I know that I had a special bond with my Grandma from an early age and I'm glad that Adelyn does too.

Adelyn knew we were going out to eat for Nana's birthday, and I bet Seth and I heard, "Eat! Nana!" 100 times between the time she got up from her nap and the time we got to the restaurant. Then once we left to go home in the car, Adelyn was still saying, Nana!!

I love you, Mom! Happy Birthday and thank you for taking good care of us, even if you do spoil Adelyn a bit too much.



I'm not sure when my sweet baby turned into this big girl, but I feel so blessed to be her momma!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful and I do not spoil her I give her what she deserves!!!. I also am glad I get to be near and see her and you guys as often as i do. As for u guys leaving there was a minute when it wasnt ok with the baby but fortunately its all good now. And Nana loves her baby !!!!