4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hats Off To all the SAHMs!






When Adelyn was born, I stayed home with her all day everyday for about 4.5 months (my generous maternity leave period). Then I went back to work on a part-time basis, which was no more than 3 days a week and I got to work from home from time to time. In January, Seth started staying home with Adelyn. Yesterday was really the first full day that I've had Adelyn by myself in several months. After today and yesterday, I'm tired! I do enjoy getting to be here with her though. Here are a few pics from the last few days.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is really tiring, but the most rewarding job of all and truly the most important! It gets easier and less tiring, but there are days when it's just hard and that's all there is to it. So worth it though! You may need a bit of time to adjust to being home fulltime. It IS an adjustment for sure! God bless you and give you energy, too!

Anonymous said...

As I see more people that were not home I realize how truly blessed I was to be able to be there with you guys until Justin started in middle school. I loved it and am so thankful to have had that time. Look now, you are all grown with lives of your own (that I occassionanally get to drop in on) Love to all!!