4th

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A mixed lot...

I was going through pics to send them to winkflash before the .06 print sale ends, and I picked out a few favorites to post.
Adelyn got this cute ladybug outfit from Grandma Debbie for her birthday. I had to get matching ribbon!
What a cute little side view! I love this hat. We may have to move somewhere colder so she can wear winter hats all the time.

Did I already post this pic? Can't remember, but what a cute expression.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Becca said...

Those are beautiful pics - I saw your other blog, too! Just as cute!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Nikki said...

Aww, I love the ladybug outfit!!

Nikki

Becca said...

Heading home tomorrow. Just posting to tell you that I don't want to come home to the cold. Yuck!

And I agree - the last picture of Adelyn is adorable!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

I keep telling you she is an angel, sweet and such a joy to be around. Mom aka Granny Pam